Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Jam




We have a rhubarb bumper crop so I decided to make a bit of jam.

 Chopped, sweetened and simmered to perfection.



I carefully followed the Ball Canning Blue Book for best canning method. Vanilla ice cream and rhubarb jam; nothing like it. Take a step outside your comfort zone and try it. You will never go back.


~ A fitting Scripture from the Bible will accompany each post. ~ 

Jesus said, "... I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am He, you will indeed die in your sins." John 8:24
  Blessings, Kathi

2 comments:

Happy@Home said...

That looks and sounds delicious, Kathi. I tried to grow rhubarb here in NC a few times, but I think it doesn't like our warm climate. My mom used to make a rhubarb crunch that she topped with vanilla ice cream. It was so delicious. I may have to see if I can find some rhubarb :).

happyone said...

I love rhubarb. My few plants are just starting to come up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails