Friday, December 24, 2010

Sunday After Church

After church on Sunday we decided to stay in town and have lunch. We snuck through this ally and had to take some fun city-type pictures of Nikki and Harrison. And, Gabriel and Victoria. We walked through this really fun store that has just about everything you could want or need. I love this kind of store. I drooled a lot looking at all the eye candy. Ah, here we are now at our favorite Indian restaurant. Mmmm, spicy foods. Time to walk back through that store and onward to the car and home. The kids played card games near the wood stove. Nikki and Harrison enjoyed the Christmas decorations. Garrett and I decided to decorate some cookies. Merry Christmas everyone."Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel." Isaiah 7:14 and"Then the angel said to her,“Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name JESUS. He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David. And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end.” Luke 1:29-33

4 comments:

Tam said...

Merry Christmas!

Elena said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I loved all the pictures!

Sue said...

I always enjoy visiting with you Kathi, but the next time please take me when you go to a store like this one, and the restaurant too.lol

Your home is so beautiful, warm and cozy.

I enjoyed catching up on what you have been doing, aren't pillow cases fun to make, when our daughter was here she bought material for Valentines to make theirs.
Also I want those vintage cook books, lol I have collected cook books for years, but the most treasured one is the one my mother wrote and gave me.
Praying God's continued blessings on you and your family this new year.
Hugs,
Sue

Rose of Sharon said...

Looks like a great afternoon! I would love to repeat this day with you sometime this winter!

Love you!

Happy new year!

~Shar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails