Saturday, January 8, 2022

Prayer Journals

Hello Dear Friends. It's the beginning of a new year. It's time for me to begin a new prayer and praise journal. 

Inside I have sections. The first section contains verses from the Bible which remind me of God's power and provision; verses I want to memorize. 


The next section is for prayer requests. I list what I am praying about or whom I am praying for with the date. After the Lord answers my request I write that date in red.

The next section is for in-depth Bible study. 
I get my little fat books from Dollar Tree. I like the divider tabs that they come with. I love to see how God has answered so many prayers over the years. God is so good.

 "My Grace is Sufficient for you. My power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9 

  Blessings, Kathi

1 comment:

Sue said...

I start a new journal each year too, Kathi, but I like your idea of having it divided, thanks for the suggestion! memorizing scripture has been one of the most rewarding things I have ever done, my desire is to try and memorize one scripture a week for 2022, a big feat for an old person!~smile~

So happy to see a blog post from you! I have missed you and Sharon's blog post! You both were two of the first bloggers I found in 2008, and have gleaned so much from you both, It was such a pleasure to see your families grow!
Happy New Year!
Blessings,
Sue

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails