Saturday, July 11, 2020

Sometimes You Just Know

Today I found this wool fitted hooded jacket with pockets. Because of Covid-19, I couldn't try it on, but sometimes, you just know it's right. Well, it is. However, there is a reason someone gave it up. Well, it's the zipper, uh; it separates. I am so glad you asked. Well, I will tell you what I did, you guessed it, I checked YouTube and found that it just needs an adjustment. I am so thankful for $1.00 sales. I love my wool jacket, and yes the zipper will be fixed easily. 

~ A fitting Scripture from the Bible will accompany each post. ~ 

"Neither do people pour new wine into old wineskins. If they do, the skins will burst; the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. No, they pour new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved.”
Matthew 9:17 
This is speaking of not holding onto the old ways of Judicial teaching, but understanding Christ as fulfilling Scripture.

  Blessings, Kathi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails