Monday, July 6, 2020

I Feel Pretty

I found a burgundy chord skirt, which I love, but I have not had the courage to wear because I'm shy about my legs, plus I had not found the right top to pair it with. Recently, I did find this delightful top, which I adore, so here is the result.

I am so thankful for the St. Vincent de paul thrift stores near me. I paid a grand total of $6.00. I kept my black belt from my 10th year class reunion, so I had that. It is not so important to feel pretty, but I think it is okay if we do. As far as legs go. The fact is, I am short. God made me short for a reason, and I am embracing this. I am thankful I can walk and run. I have some blue noticeable veins, but I would rather have my four babies than perfect legs. God is so good and He keeps us humble. I hope you were able to praise Him in your home or at church this weekend, and that you are all enjoying this Independence Day weekend.


~ A fitting Scripture from the Bible will accompany each post. ~ 

"And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin,  yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these."  Matthew 6:28-29
  Blessings, Kathi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails