Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Dad, A Faithful Steward

One thing I will always remember is my dad washing our car on Sunday morning before church. Why? because it mattered.  I loved it that my Dad cared for his things, whether it was a pair of shoes, or a toaster. He kept his things nice. His shoes were shined with his shoe shine kit. His cars were oiled, washed and filled with gas. Light bulbs were changed as soon as they went out. Anything broken was fixed within a day or two.
Thank you Daddy, for being such a wonderful Dad, husband to Mom, and provider for our family. Thank you for keeping everything in repair, painted, replaced, and spotless. We love you.

" Moreover, it is [essentially] required of stewards that a man should be found faithful [proving himself worthy of trust]."              1 Corinthians 4:2

Blessings, Kathi

1 comment:

Rose of Sharon said...

I love our Daddy so much. He always worked so hard and still does with what he is capable of. We are blessed.

Love, Sharon

P.S. Word verification is gone!!! Yah! But I still don't see a place to comment on your snow story. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails