Thursday, September 15, 2011

Alterations On the Way

Today I thought I'd get a bit of sewing finished so that I will be ready with some outfits for school. I'm altering two dresses, which were too long and making cute tops out of them.
I've shortened both of them and added a ribbon belt and side slits to one, and shoulder straps to the other. I hope to show you these completed tomorrow.
Blessings, Kathi
"...bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do. Colossians 3:13

2 comments:

adsgram said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

Hi Kathi,
You are surely in a difficult position. I'm praying for you.

Love,
Amy

P.S. I love your new top.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails