Thursday, July 7, 2011

Time to Spruce Up Vivian's Yard

It's now time to mow and weed my mother-in-law, Vivian's yard.But, before we get started we must make a stop at this terrific hot dog stand. Come along and see for yourself.


My husband Stacey feels the responsibility of taking care of his mother; helping her by doing the yard work and things she cannot do anymore.
He drives to her place every week and checks in on her. She has neighbors who do the same, but he does the mowing and heavy work around her place.
We listened to Johnny Cash while we drove; "I Walk the Line."
Here we are. While Stacey worked here for about three hours, I drove to my parents' place and worked and visited with them. Garrett came with me and helped me.
“This God—his way is perfect; the word of the LORD proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him.”Psalm 18:30

2 comments:

Judy said...

That looks like a wonderful place to eat Kathi...How nice that you both are able to help your parents.

Rose of Sharon said...

Again, what a nice thing to be doing! You guys are great children to your parents and you are setting a wonderful example for your kids to follow.

Hugs, Sharon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails