Thursday, January 13, 2011

Light At The End of the Tunnel

I have a handful of friends who are really hurting right now. I'm praying for them and believing for God to intervene in their behalf for each one. Most of these friends are going through financial problems; one may lose her home. Many of these friends were used to a solid paycheck, but either she or her husband, or both lost their jobs. Another friend, is going through a painful divorce. An other's husband is on disability, and others are stretching their paychecks and hoping it will make it until the end of the month. God promises that He will meet all of our needs.
Sometimes this is hard for me to believe, yet I've seen the Lord answer prayers miraculously over and over again, so I will choose to pray and keep my hope in the Lord. Thank You Lord that you do hear and you do answer our prayers.
Gen 18:14........."Is anything too hard for the Lord?"

Ps 34:10.........."...those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing."

Mt 6:8............"your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him."

There is light at the end of the tunnel. Jesus is that light.

Eph 3:20.........."...(God) is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us..."

3 comments:

Sue said...

We are living in uncertain times Kathi, but the scriptures you have shared give so much hope, words that I cling to, sometimes by the tips of my nails.The faithfulness of God, is solid, I know because he has been so faithful to us.
My heart is so touched by these needs, and I will join you in praying for your friends.
Hugs,
Sue

Elena said...

Amen to that:)

Rose of Sharon said...

What a sweet post. I have many friends in the same boat and I lift them in prayer as well. I pray for a blessing over all of your friends Kathi. I am so thankful for the blessings upon our lives and I am so thankful for His promise of being with us through our trials. We have an amazing God!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails