Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm Still Here

Dear Blogging Friends, I am still here. My life has been a whirlwind of activity. I will be sharing with you a few things that have happened since this long break in another "Kathi's News" post. If I have time this week it should be ready by the weekend. God bless you all and I hope you are all well and walking with Jesus. Keep in mind that the Lord knows your name. "Oh Lord, You have examined my heart, and know everything about me.
You know when I sit down or stand up.
You know my thoughts even when I’m far away.
You see me when I travel
and when I rest at home.
You know everything I do.
You know what I am going to say
even before I say it, Lord.
You go before me and follow me.
You place your hand of blessing on my head.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too great for me to understand!" Psalm 139:1-6

5 comments:

Gina said...

My VERY favorite passage. I cannot read it without crying.
What amazement to know that the God who created the universe chooses to love me so intimately!

onlymehere said...

I'm so glad that you're still here! Taking care of parents is a whirlwind of activity with doctor appointments, general care, taking them to the bank, store, etc. I look forward to your update!
Cindy

Stephanie said...

Glad to see you back, hope all is well however!
Im going to try blogging again, I do miss it!
Take Care :)
Stephanie

Sue said...

Hi Kathi,
Great to hear from you, and what powerful words from God you have shared.Thanks for the encouragement.
Hope you are enjoying your springtime.
Sue

Anonymous said...

Hope all is ok and glad to see you back.

I am a geriatric nurse so I feel for your journey in life right now-

take care of yourself-

Jennifer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails