Thursday, July 22, 2021

Come and Study the Bible With Me

Hi friends! If you want to join our Bible study we are now reading Genesis 2. Please pray that God will help you understand His Word. After reading, please listen to Pastor Armstrong teach the lesson. God bless you. 


                                    ~ A fitting Scripture from the Bible will accompany each post. ~ 

"Your Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."                                                                                                                                     Psalm 119:105

                                                    Blessings, Kathi

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Kathi,
a while back (2010) you posted on Shirley Price's book,
God's Plan for the Wife and Mother.. have been trying
to track it, thought i would just put this question
to you - whether you'd be willing,to, copy and send
an mp3 cd over at all (it would be to AU)..
Please let me know what the cost would be if it were
feasible and you are willing to (and still have the cd!)
regards
Amanda

Kathi said...

Hi Amanda, I think I still have the disk. I will have to look. I would not charge you. I have no way to get in touch with you. Please let me know how that could be possible. God bless you, Kathi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails