Sunday, March 14, 2021

Vitamin D 'tis Free

            Hello My Dear Friends! I hope you are all rested up after springing ahead. My hubby and I enjoyed a lovely Asian lunch on our front patio. I cannot take credit, for we ordered out.

 I am so thankful for the sunshine. You know, Vitamin D is free! It is so good for you in small doses. I got no more than 30 minutes, but that felt so good. God is so good to give us natural things available to us for free. D helps our bones.

"From the rising of the son to its setting, the name of the LORD is to be praised." Psalm 113:3

                       Blessings, Kathi

                                   ~ A fitting Scripture from the Bible will accompany each post. ~                                                                                                         

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails