Thursday, April 16, 2020

Do You Remember Show and Tell Friday?


A long time ago in far away blog land there was a place that many of us met.  We ooh and awed one another's posts and we commented loving and kind things. That event was called, "Show & Tell Friday," and the place was,
There's No Place Like Home and it was held by Kelli. In memory of those wonderful days I am going to post a show and tell item each Friday.
I have relearned to knit cotton washcloths from my patient daughter, Jessica who is quarantined with us for awhile. On each of these Friday Show & Tell moments I will add a fitting Scripture from the Bible.

"For You created my inmost being; You knit me in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
                                                                  Psalms 139:13-14

                                            Kathi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails