Tuesday, October 11, 2016

It's Been Awhile...

I am back! What's happened since I have been away? Well, I lost a couple of pounds and I feel really good.
 Above: September of this year. What did I look like before? Below, is me in July. I had a spare tire around my waist that really bothered me. No matter how I tried to lose it, it would not go. This fat gain all started when I turned 50 years old.
Above: Me July of this year. Below: Me September of this year.
 The spare tire is gone. My waist is small again. I am eating a healthier diet by omitting sugar and greatly reducing carbs to just 20 grams per day. I have increased good fats: olive oil, coconut oil, grass-fed butter, bacon grease (yes), and ghee.
Bacon, eggs, veggies and sour cream!Kale and many other veggies fried in bacon grease and eaten with bacon.
 I eat eggs, sausage or bacon every day. I enjoy avocados, nuts, butter, and olives, which I eat daily. I feel better because my body has become a fat burner rather than a sugar and carb burner. I have lost an inch and a half on both of my thighs, two and a half inches from my waist, and ten whole pounds; all of this from July to October of this year.
This is my sister Sharon. She is the one who encouraged me to start eating healthier. She has become tiny too! I'm so thankful for her.
Genesis 9:3 
"Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you; and as I gave you the green vegetables and plants, I give you everything." Thank you Lord, for the food you give to eat...





Blessings, Kathi

2 comments:

Jan said...

I'm so happy to see you back blogging. You look terrific!

God bless you,
Jan

Vee said...

Fantastic! Now I am the one inspired.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails