Saturday, February 6, 2016

We Are Not Forgotten By God

 Even though I am small in the great scheme of things, I have great value.  The Lord Loves me. ... I am adored by God, because I have repented of my sin. I have submitted to God through Jesus Christ. The Lord Jesus ransomed my life. That's how much He loves me.  God loves me. He sees potential in me even when others do not. I am thankful.If I am quiet I may hear the Lord's still small voice. If I praise & thank Him there is no need to seek approval from others. He fills me up with all that I need and surrounds me with His love. I am not just a number to Him. He is concerned about every detail of my life. "The very hairs on my head are counted by Him" Luke 12:7.  I am blessed beyond measure. I belong to the Lord God.  He meets my every need. I should cease seeking attention  and affirmation from others. When I read in His Word that, "He knows when I sit and when I stand..." Psalm 139:2 , it assures me that I am dearly loved.  You are dearly loved my friend. The Bible says so.
Blessings, Kathi  [All photos were taken by my daughter Victoria]

1 comment:

Rue said...

Your daughter took beautiful pictures, Kathi. There's some real talent in her. Love the one in the above post too. Very serene.

By the way, I hope you do share photos of your home someday. Foursquare are among my favorites :)

xo,
rue

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails