Friday, February 5, 2016

Pride, Humility and Grace

 Do you know what a "site meter" is? It's a tracker that let's a blogger know how many people visit her blog each day. I removed mine. I no longer have one because I want Jesus to receive the glory from my blog, not me. I do not want to keep track of how many people read or like my blog. It takes courage to let go of pride. I pray that God will now be able to use this blog in a larger way for His glory, not mine. For me, keeping track is a sin of pride. I am not saying that it is sin for others, however. 
Lucy was brave yesterday. She had to get her rabies shot. She did very well. She is learning to wear a muzzle, so that she will not frighten others with her loud bark and large teeth. It was a humbling experience for her, but was necessary because several small dogs complained and gossiped about her. Even though she ate humble pie, it went down well with a cup of grace. The doctors and staff praised her and gave her a treat. I love my Lucy. 
Blessings, Kathi
                               
                                Acts 3:19
"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord."


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails