Thursday, January 28, 2016

What An Honor and Delight...

     The other day while shopping I wandered into


 the goldsmith shop where my husband 



purchased my engagement and wedding rings 34 



years ago. To my delight I had the privilege of 



seeing the artist who made my ring. He looked 



them over and cleaned the set for me. I have 



always cherished my wedding rings for their 



beauty, but mostly the commitment to my 



husband they represent to me. 



I was elated that my goldsmith agreed to let me 


capture his photo. I am glad to give a tribute to 



this skilled man, Richard Gretz.



                                       Blessings, Kathi




                       Proverbs 3:27



"Withhold not good from them to whom it is 



due, When it is in the power of thy hand to do it."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails