Monday, October 12, 2015

We Are Missing Vivian

I'm grieving the loss of my mother-in-law, Vivian, who passed away last Tuesday evening. Vivian will be missed by so many. She was happy and she appreciated even the smallest things. I am so very sad that I can not go visit her. I do know that she is with Jesus and I will see her again. I have this hope and joy to look forward to. 
                                     Titus 2:13                                                
"While we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ..."

Blessings, Kathi

3 comments:

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

So very sorry for you and your family's loss! Prayers are with you all during the difficult days ahead! It is such a assurance that we'll see them again one day isn't it! ~Rhonda

Kerin said...

Oh, I am so sorry.
Sending {{hugs}} and deepest condolences.

~Kerin

Rose of Sharon said...

I am so sorry that you have lost your dear mother-in-law. I always really liked Vivian. She was always kind to me and seemed to have such a positive attitude. I am happy to know she is in heaven now with her beloved husband. Sending prayers your way dear sister.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails