Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Sunny Side of Life

When my life seams gloomy, I have learned that thankfulness is the key that unlocks the door to the "Sunny Side of Life."




When I do not feel like thanking or praising the Lord, but I do it anyway, out of obedience to Him, He brings hope and healing. I do begin to feel the Lord's presence. I begin to feel joyful. 


I love this photo of my daughter enjoying a summer day. It reminds me how blessed I am to have my family, relaxing days summer sunny days, with peace and joy. 
Job 8:16

They are like a well-watered plant in the sunshine, spreading its shoots over the garden;
Blessings, Kathi

2 comments:

Rose of Sharon said...

Thank you for encouraging me. You are stronger than you know. Love you.

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Great post... very encouraging! :) ~Rhonda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails