Monday, June 30, 2014

Does It Ever Feel Like the Rug's Been Pulled Out From Under You?


Today I got word that my job would change from kindergarten to teaching third grade. In an instant the rug was pulled from under me. And in another instant, the Lord caught me. This was disapointing news for me. Really, heartbreaking news. What I felt though was complete peace. This could only have come from the Lord. I'm so thankful my school has a job for. I'm grateful they want me. I'm blessed beyond measure. It really is true that our disappointments become HIS appointments for us. There are so many wonderful things ahead. I know I am going to love teaching third grade next fall. 

 "Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God." Psalms 43:5

Blessings, Kathi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kathi- I have missed Sharon's blog. Did she discontinue it when her MIL died? I use to be able to access it but now cant so I was thinking she discontinued it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails