Sunday, March 2, 2014

Quiet Time With God

My sister Sharon's daily quiet time reading her Bible, is a beautiful inspiration to me to see her sitting on her front porch. I too, spend time alone with the Lord before beginning my day, as does our sister Kelli. Our dad is the one who first inspired us to do this. He read his Bible and prayed every morning before he went to work. I need God to help me with every decision and every action I will make this day. I need Him with me.
I know that I promised to share Jessica's prom photos with you. I have a problem though. I can't find the shopping photos for her dress. I'm guessing that Aunt Sharon went with us again, but I'm not sure. So, in case this was the day, I'm posting these photos. Even if this was not the right day, I know you'll enjoy seeing Sharon, and my daughters Victoria and Jessica. Prom photos are coming. If I look hard enough I will find the pictures of Jessica trying on dresses.  Have a lovely day today.

 "But you, when you pray, go into your room, close the door, and pray to your Father in secret. Your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." Matt. 6:6 

  Blessings, Kathi

1 comment:

Rose of Sharon said...

Thank you for this sweet post Kathi. I love spending time with you and your kids! I love you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails