Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Nice Day to Enjoy the Fresh Air

It looks like a sunny day for Dad to go with Stacey and the boys. Dad went with my husband and our two sons for the day to the old farm.
It was a day to get things clean up around there and to take hay from the old farm to the new one. Harrison doing a bit of clowning around. My dad and also my husband have always made a work day into fun by adding in ice-cream or a treat of some kind. I have always loved this about both of them.
These photos were taken in 2012. As you can see I am still playing catch up with my blog. I'm so thankful for photos to keep memories alive. I'm thankful for my blog so that I can share these memories with you and with my dad. I love you Dad. 

“You shall stand up before the gray head and honor the face of an old man, and you shall fear your God: I am the Lord." Lev. 19:32

 "Likewise, you who are younger, be subject to the elders. Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.” 1 Peter 5:5

  Blessings, Kathi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails