Thursday, February 20, 2014

A Day Last May

I'm still playing catch up with my blog. Last May, my husband had to be away on business on Mother's Day. I missed him, but even when he is away he remembers me by calling, sending flowers or leaving a secret gift behind for me to find. I'm very blessed. My children make me feel loved. It's wonderful to see them giving back to their mama as they have become adults. Harrison bought me flowers and then planted them. This was such a sweet treat. He also bought me lunch that day.
Here is a photo I did post already, but I will add it again. This is the special gift my husband left for me to find while he was gone. It's a gorgeous necklace set with delicate pearls and matching earrings. The girls and Garrett gave me nice gifts that they knew I would like, candles, lotion and a funny little owl for my office. Victoria made me a decorative 'K' and some coasters with Scripture on them. I love my family and appreciate them so much. As their mother, I love doing things for them. Here is another dress to be hemmed for a very special night for Jessica. More about that later. Here is what I have noticed,  when you pour your life, prayers and time into your family, you get back 100 fold. 

 "The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.” Zeph. 3:17  


Blessings, Kathi

1 comment:

Rose of Sharon said...

What a lovely mother's day you had! You have thoughtful children just like their mother. I love that picture of you at your ironing board, sooo cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails