Thursday, November 28, 2013

A Trip Through the Wine Country and Olive Groves

We had a wonderful time celebrating my husband's 55th birthday. We toured the wine country, stayed at a bed and breakfast, visited an olive factory and enjoyed time with our good friends. I'm so thankful. God is good.
Before we left our friend Norm had this champagne set up on his drive-way. What a thoughtful friend.
My husband is the one in the dark jacket. Below me with Sharla.

So many pretty things to look at.



Learning about olive oil.


I did not know there were so many kinds of olive oil. I loved this.
 
"Therefore, you shall keep the commandments of the LORD your God, to walk in His ways and to fear Him. "For the LORD your God is bringing you into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and springs, flowing forth in valleys and hills; a land of wheat and barley, of vines and fig trees and pomegranates, a land of olive oil and honey" Deuteronomy 8:6-9

Blessings, Kathi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails