Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Just Checking In...

Now that I am slowly returning to blogging, I find that I don't understand the new system. "Where is the dashboard?" I'm still trying to get comments back on and learning things. I've missed all of you dear friends.

When I have a question I go to my sister Sharon. She usually knows the answer. 
Sharon came with us to look for a dress for Jessica. What a fun day shopping with Sharon and my two daughters, Victoria and Jessica.  I love the way Jessica photo bombed our picture. This is one more example of the fun and busy life we have right now. I have a senior this year, plus I'm teaching full time. I have so many memories of this year to share with you. Summer is coming.

 "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted." 
 Ecclesiastes 3:1  
Blessings, Kathi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails