Thursday, September 20, 2012

Keeping the Family Together Even When Dad Must Travel

Dear Readers, I have been gone from blogging for awhile. I popped in to say hi and to try and figure out how work the new layout on Blogger. I have removed comments because I've had too many anonymous ones who were only trying to advertize on my blog. My husband had to go on a business trip at the beginning of summer. He asked all of us to join him for a fun time the day before. So he took us to the zoo.
We spent the whole afternoon enjoying the zoo and being with him before he had to go.
It's so important to do things like this to keep the family bonded and loving each other.
Afterwards we went out for Chinese food and spent the night at a hotel with a pool. I love my husband so much and appreciate that he makes those times he has to travel fun for us. We said good-bye to him the next morning. The kids and I ate breakfast and went thrifting before heading home. I've missed all of you. I hope I can keep posting each week. God bless you, Kathi


"God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good." Genesis 1:24-26
  Blessings, Kathi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails