Tuesday, January 17, 2012

When The Cats Are Away...

Recently my husband and I went out for the evening. All four of our children were home, including our 19 yr. from college. It's funny to see what they do for entertainment when we are away. We came home and found this old malt machine, which our son found near a dumpster and then sanitized for use. Apparently, chocolate malts were made and consumed. Of course they cleaned up the mess in the morning.
The next thing we found was this cool photo taken with the auto setting on the camera. This was on the computer background screen. I love it that my kids find fun things to do together for amusement; harmless good clean fun. I'm so thankful for my family.
Blessings, Kathi

"Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,
but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night." Psalm 1:1-2

6 comments:

mrstuxtattoo said...

how fun! you have great kids!!!

onlymehere said...

Aww, treasure moments like these (which I know you do)! They're such good kids and I do love that malt machine!

Elena said...

That pictures is so cute and so funny! Your kids are great!

A Romantic Porch said...

That is so neat that they had fun together like that...and that you found evidence of it.

Just wanted you to know that I'm doing a giveaway at my blog.

xo rachel

Sue said...

What a cool machine, but more importantly is what this photo says about your family, I don't know of many parents who could go away for a day or weekend and leave young people alone together,and have such great results as you did, It say so much about you and your dh as parents Kathi! You are such an inspiration to me.
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Sue

debi10kids said...

heehee...love the picture!
Sounds & looks like your kids would get along well with my kids.

PS Thanks for stopping by today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails