Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Visit to Kelli's House

This is my sister Kelli. She invited our kids to play in her pool with their cousins. She has a lovely garden.
Whitney is her oldest daughter, who is going back to college for the third year, very soon. Garrett and Harrison found some play swords to pretend fight with.
Samuel, Victoria and Jessica are close enough in age that they really have fun together.
I love visiting with my sister. I learn something new every time I see her. She showed me how to make lemon tea using herbs from her garden this time.
Garrett likes the tire swing. He is missing his other cousin Joseph, who is away at Bible camp.
Kelli made a really good taco dinner.  I love my sister, and I am so blessed to have her.  I don't get to see her as often as I'd like to.  I hope you all have a blessed Lord's Day! Kathi

"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” Joshua 24:15

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these stories! I have no brothers nor sisters so I love to hear how you guys bond, and the cousins as well!

Anonymous said...

When I read posts like these it makes me really wish I had a sibling! Looks like you had a wonderful visit.

Rose of Sharon said...

It looks like you two had a great time together and all the kids too! We are so blessed to have each other as sisters! I love you both so much!

Love, Sharon

Elena said...

That is so cool! What a fun day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails