Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting Caught Up ~ Laundry Odors "Eeew!!

Dear Blogging Friends, I discovered noxious disgusting fumes coming from my laundry hamper. Apparently someone left damp towels in there for an extended amount of time. I found on the Internet to use a cup of distilled vinegar and a cup of baking soda: rinse with hot water, then wash as usual. It worked!!! I had a fabulous time at the women's retreat and will write about it soon. I'm sorry I have not gotten back to you, but I look forward to visiting you today. Bless you, Kathi "Correct thy son, and he shall give thee rest, yea, he will give delight unto they soul." Proverbs 29:17

4 comments:

luvmy4sons said...

I need this all over the house!

Heather said...

good to know! i've never seen baking soda in such a large bag before. i'm going to have to keep my eyes open for it!

Debra said...

Thanks for the tip. We had that happen too and just yesterday my husband said, "This towel smells" and I said, "I know, I can't get the smell out of it!" Well, now thanks to you, I will be able to make it smell pretty again. Woo hoo!

Can't wait to hear about your retreat! :)

Brittany said...

Thanks for the tip Kathy! I'm sure I'll have to try that sometime!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails