Wednesday, February 3, 2016

I'm Going To Bloom Where I Am Planted... I Just Know It!

                 I have decided in my heart, which will lead to my outward actions, to "Bloom where I am planted.  No longer will I wither in the desert. The Lord has planted me as housewife, mother and homemaker for this season, and I am loving it and embracing it. I am throwing myself into this job with all that I have for the Lord's glory. I am blessed indeed. Blessings to you, Kathi  

                       Jeremiah 29:11-12
"For I know the plans I have for you,"declares the Lord, "Plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

Rahab and Ruth believed with all their hearts, in the promise. Without seeing they believed and they were saved. They were not Jews and neither am I, but I am grafted in because I believe in the promise. I believe without seeing.

  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails