Friday, January 20, 2017

I am thankful to God for my mother. She was so good to me when I was little. She tought me manners and social skills. She built my conscience and helped me to fear God. She is with Jesus now. I miss her.
This photo was taken when she was about 40 years old. She passed away one month ago, and I have not cried yet. 
 This was about 1967, at the beach. I know it was Sunday, because Mom just had her hair done and protected it with her scarf.
 This was a special day; Dad and Mom's 40th anniversary. We thank God they loved each other for a life-time.
This is last summer Mom pushing Dad in his wheel chair. I know the flood gates will open soon and I will cry and cry for my sweet mama. I think I may be in denial. I thank God for loving parents. I am truly blessed.
  "Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6
 Blessings, Kathi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails