Saturday, August 6, 2016

Some Things Bring Us Down And Make Us Feel Blue

Do you ever feel blue? Sometimes we hear news that brings us down.
Even though I am a Christian sad news can really bring me down, so I must run everything I hear through the filter of God's Word. I must tell me sad feelings to my Lord. Yesterday I heard news that brought me down and made me feel blue, like the color of this bowl.


People make choices. Sometimes those choices hurt other people, and they are very foolish choices that will, further down the road, really mess up the one who fell for Satan's lure and his evil desires. Our God is bigger than we can even imagine. We can trust Him because he is faithful.  I am praying for the one who is acting foolishly and has fallen in to the devil's trap. I pray he has a wonderful testimony of God's pardon, grace and mercy. I pray that the Lord will restore a young family that I am close to."Know that wisdom is such to your soul; if you find it, there will be a future, and your hope will not be cut off." Proverbs 24:14 
 Blessings, Kathi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails