Saturday, July 2, 2016

Please do not take this wrong. I have many friends now who have children who have become addicted to various street drugs. Can you imagine a mother cockroach telling her child about the dangers of Raid? And then having that child say to her, "Oh Mom, you are so old fashioned. We just get high now and then breathing the stuff." Seriously,  please pray for our young people. There are so many young people who have become trapped and fooled into believing that heroine and other drugs are okay. I just hugged a mother who buried her son last week. Please pray for those who are addicted and for those parents, friends, siblings and others who are in contact with a loved one who can't stop.

Blessings, Kathi
"Little children keep yourselves from idols." 1 John 5:21

3 comments:

Jan said...

Oh Kathi, it's so sad. Just this year one of my childhood friends lost his beautiful daughter and close friends of our family lost a son. Both deaths came as such a shock. We had no clue!

I've been praying for wisdom to see those who's lives are in danger. I've asked God to open my eyes.

It's sad.

Joining you in prayer,
Jan
redsockmama.com

Sue said...

Drug addiction is rampant! Kathi! I had a nephew who died of an over dose some years ago! He was a fine young man but just had this addiction! I will continue to pray! Hope you had a great July 4th
Blessings,
Sue

Kathi said...

Thank you Jan and Sue for your comments and prayers. I am so sorry that both of you lost loved ones too. God bless you, Kathi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails