Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Field Wash For Garden Produce

My dear husband made me a "field wash" station for my vegetable garden. I am so happy to have this!






This cute elongated metal sink is no ordinary sink. It used to be inside the milk house where my husband's family milked cows for years on their dairy. It is a treasure being recycled with continued use. I love it and am blessed to be able to pre-rinse dirt from my vegetables before bringing them to the house. Blessings, Kathi
               2 Kings 5:14 (Bible Scripture)
"So Naaman went down to the Jordan River and dipped himself seven times, as the man of God had instructed him. And his skin became as healthy as the skin of a young child's, and he was healed." 

4 comments:

Rose of Sharon said...

That's very cool! I love that it was Stacey's family's long ago. It's also quite handy!

jen said...

This is so cool- what a great idea and so neat it has such a meaningful history- thank you for sharing :)

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

How neat! I can only imagine how useful the sink must be! And it was a repurposed piece, too... added bonus! :) ~Rhonda

Kim said...

What a clever idea to have a vegetable rinsing sink in your veggie patch. I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails