Sunday, April 17, 2016

My Birthdays From 2014 To 2016

      Hi  Dear Blogging Friends! Here is an example of what can happen when we get too "busy." We miss out on postings. This is a photo of me with my precious daughters from the year 2014 on my birthday. That was such a fun day with them.

We shopped together. 



 We ate together...

I just realized that because of my past "busyness" I have not shared the above birthday of 2014, nor the below photos of 2015...
Notice the jacket I am wearing is the same jacket Jessica borrowed from me a year before. I am grateful that my daughters like my clothes enough to borrow them  ~ smile.
 Of course we saw, "Cinderella;" such a great movie.
 ...And we shopped the mall... The below photo was taken from Mizhattan... I love that blog and want to give photo credit.
Here we are again above in 2016, our car photo for my birthday. We went to a few thrift stores and a fun garden store.
I got a very special extra blessing, my sister Sharon joined us for dinner and the movie, "My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2."
We laughed and enjoyed the movie and each others company. I have learned that I do not want to be so over occupied that I forget to write down and share my special moments with daughters and sisters. Every day is precious and should be remembered and thanks given to our Lord.


"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the  body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?" Matthew 6: 25-26
  

3 comments:

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Beautiful girls... but I see where they get their looks from! :) Looks like you've been blessed with some wonderful birthdays! ~Rhonda

Judy said...

What fun birthday with your girls and what a nice surprise to have your sister Sharon to join you this year for your birthday. I really want to see that movie, I loved the first one.

Rose of Sharon said...

I loved the way we spent your birthday this year! It was so fun. I want to do it for my birthday too. I love you dear sister! Happy year! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails