Monday, October 5, 2015

I Have Some Thrilling News

We have a "Bride to Be" in our home!
Our daughter Victoria is engaged! I have so much to tell you, including the very romantic way she was proposed to. I am so happy to say, that I am mother of the bride! Our whole family watched "Father of the Bride," the other night; so fun!  I planted new white dahlias in my flower garden and they are appropriately named "Bride to Be." Much more to come...
                                                        Genesis 24:64-67

 "Rebekah also looked up and saw Isaac. She got down from her camel  and asked the servant, “Who is that man in the field coming to meet us?”
“He is my master,” the servant answered. So she took her veil and covered herself.
Then the servant told Isaac all he had done.  Isaac brought her into the tent of his mother Sarah, and he married Rebekah. So she became his wife, and he loved her; and Isaac was comforted after his mother’s death"

Blessings, Kathi

2 comments:

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

How exciting! Can't wait to hear more! Congrats to Victoria! :) ~Rhonda

Rose of Sharon said...

I'm so excited!!! I can't wait for the wedding! There are so many fun things ahead!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails