Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Time to Bale

We had enough rain to make good hay this year. My husband Stacey and the kids checked the hay to see if it was ready to bale.
It seems ready. When our neighbor Millard, comes to bale he will know for sure. I will be sharing with you are three days of baling hay this week. Enjoy your day. Kathi
"She said, ‘Please let me glean and gather among the sheaves behind the harvesters.’ She came into the field and has remained here from morning till now, except for a short rest in the shelter.”
Ruth 2:6-8

2 comments:

Asia said...

IT must be nice to have live on a farm! Love the pictures!

I wanted to let you know that I am giving you the versatile blogger award, check it out on my page to get the rules

http://jbraggs.blogspot.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I've never baled hay so I'm excited to see more posts on it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails