Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Parents Could Use Our Prayers

 Hello everyone, I wanted to share  photos of my parents. Here is my sweet dad, Leonard. He has not been feeling too well and could use prayer for his hip, back and knee. Also, he needs prayer for more energy to get things done. We brought him up to our place for the 4th of July and really had a good time. On our way home we stopped at a berry farm and got strawberries. I love you Dad.
Here is my mother Shirley being walked out to the car by Eric my brother-in-law. She could use our prayers too. She is dizzy all the time, weak, and endures much pain through-out her day. We were so happy that both she and Dad could come to Sharon and Eric's house for Easter. I love you Mom. "The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." James 5:16

3 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

It's so hard to watch the folks slipping. I pray they are doing better now, Kathi.

Come visit my new vlog -
http://janinreallife.wordpress.com

as always starzie said...

Dear Kathi,
I will pray for your sweet parents and send them God's healing energy. I know they will began to feel much better!

Take care,

Hugs from Darlene

Rose of Sharon said...

We have been so blessed with wonderful parents. My heart breaks for them, but I realize this is part of life. I am so glad that Dad is such a rock with the Lord and that they both are leaning upon Him right now. I pray for them every day.

Love, Sharon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails