Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Got to Sub At Jessica's School

I'm a substitute teaching in four school districts, so when I see a job at my own child's school I am so excited!! Today I got to go to Jessica's school and be her teacher! What a fun day we had. She introduced me to her friends.
Here she is with a couple friends acting silly. This time I was subbing for music, even though I know very little about music. The kids actually are self directed in Jessica's jazz choir, so they made it easy for me.  I love my kids and I love my job. I'm very thankful. "The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.Psalm 23:1-3

1 comment:

Rose of Sharon said...

How neat to be Jessica's sub! Here friends look funny! How fun!

Hugs, Sharon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails