Monday, February 7, 2011

I've Been Teaching Every Day Since the Beginning of January


Dear Blogging Friends, I am not used to working full time. It's going to take some getting used to. I love my job of substitute teaching so much. Even though I am certified I have taken a 30 day job working as classified, which means less pay, helping a little boy in a wheel chair. I love this opportunity. I go to class and assist him each day. I get paid for watching his teachers, who are experienced and expert at what they do. Plus I have the privilege of helping this boy. I get certified jobs in the afternoon and on some days in between, so it is a wonderful opportunity. I had just got off work when my son took my picture here. Once I get used to this I hope to be blogging more again.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving, And His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him; bless His name. "It is good to give thanks to the Lord,to sing praises to your name, O Most High." Psalm 91:2

1 comment:

Elena said...

That sounds like a great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails