Saturday, December 11, 2010

Uncle Lester & Aunt Maudies 50th Anniversary

My Uncle Lester and Aunt Maudie celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary this year. I love looking at these precious photos of Aunt Maudie and her bride's maids. She borrowed my mother's wedding dress and later Aunt Joy borrowed it again. It's fun to see all of their photos and how pretty each bride looked. 5 Cindy and Pam, their two daughters and husbands hosted a beautiful celebration for them. Uncle Wayne came out from Missouri. Uncle Lester, my dad and my brother-in-law Ralph. Cute! My sister Sharon. Uncle Lester and Aunt Maudie belong to a car club, so many old cars were on display. Fun!
My cousin Pam and her daughter Sarah, both did so much to make this a success.
Me with cousin Lori and my sister Kelli
Aunts Jan and Jo.
Uncle Ellis saying a few words.
The happy couple.
"For You, O LORD, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him as with a shield." Psalm 5:12

1 comment:

Rose of Sharon said...

I loved their party! It was so much fun. It is so wonderful to celebrate with them this huge milestone of a golden wedding anniversary!!!

Love, Sharon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails