Friday, December 4, 2009

Dad Took The Kids To The Beach

I have been looking through my photos and realize how far behind I am in posting them. In September my husband took our kids and Victoria's boyfriend, Gabe, to the coast. They are looking down at the sea lions.The sea lions bark loudly. It's fun to and watch them playing and sunning themselves.
My husband always makes the trip fun by stopping for doughnuts. One thing my husband forgets is to take pictures of himself. I appreciate all these that he took of our children though. Come along to the beach with them.
Garrett loves the sand and water.
Jessica enjoys the sun which just came out through the clouds.
One of the beautiful Gothic bridges along the Oregon Coast.
The crowd searches for baby crabs.
Harrison wows the people on the beach with his find.
Garrett would like to find some baby crabs too.
At last he sees some!!
Look at these little critters.
A jelly fish. I'm a little scared of them myself.
Love these cute bike racks along the streets in New Port. Thanks for coming along on this trip to the beach. The kids love to ham it up when they see them. Dear Blogging Friends, You all have a wonderful day. I will try to get around and visit you all. I'm also trying to post lots of photos from this summer. "And God said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky." So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good." Genesis 1:20-21

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the name of your blog..

Visiting the beach is such a fun thing to do. Your family looks pretty happy there. We have to camp by the beach at least once or twice a year..

Rose of Sharon said...

Looks like an awesome day! We are so blessed to live in Oregon with our beautiful beaches!

Love you sister!
Shar

Heather said...

how fun! love all the pictures!

Elena said...

That looked like a really fun trip. I love the Oregon Coast. I have many fond memories there from my childhood. Hopefully we will be able to take Mary there next summer!

Linda said...

What a great day! I'm happy Garrett found some little critters. I love the coast too, and make at least one trip a year to the ocean....hugs, Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails