Sunday, December 6, 2009

Continuing My Beth Moore Bible Study

Good Morning Dear Friends. I'm sitting here enjoying a cup of coffee and doing my Esther Bible study. I got my tree up yesterday and loving the festive look of my home. In my study today Beth Moore mentions that the Jews living in Persia were spread far and wide and away from their brothers living in Jerusalem. They didn't know if God was still with them or not. She points out from God's Word, that God is faithful even when we are not. She also mentioned that any evil scheme waged against a child of God must pass by the eyes of God first. In Psalm 23 King David passed through the valley of the shadow of death, but found comfort in "Thy rod and Thy staff." Some of you Dear Readers may not have read a Bible before, or it has been awhile. I'd like to encourage you today to read your Bible. If you have never read the book of Esther, I'd like to encourage you to read the whole book, which will take about 30 minutes. It's a fascinating story, which you will not be able to put down; rich in plot and distinguished as one of the greatest epics. Let me know if you decide to read it and what you think of it. Bless you today. Kathi

12 comments:

Beautiful pear tree lane said...

Hi Kathi,
Wonderful word today, Beth Moore is a very favorite of mine, I enjoy anything she has written, so anointed!! i agree Esther is a great book.
Thank you for visiting me and for leaving such encouraging words. You too are such a blessing.
Have a great week.
Blessings,
Sue

Fairy Footprints said...

Hello Kathi it's lovely to meet you, I am glad you stopped over for a visit on my blog; I signed up to follow you. I will have to check into reading this story, I am in the middle of finals so as soon as they are over I will have more free time.

Have a blessed Sunday


°º©©º°¨¨°º©©º°¨¨HEIDI¨¨°º©©º°¨¨°º©©º°

Anonymous said...

Dear Kathi, I am a long time reader and want to thank you for your encouraging and beautiful blog. I love all the ways you put God first and have such a thankful heart. You encourage me more than I can say! This helps tremendously as I raise my family (17, 14, & 5). God bless you always! Love, Lilly

Kathi said...

Thank you Lilly, for your kind and encouraging comment. You are very sweet and I am thankful that my blog has blessed you. Hugs, Kathi

jennifer said...

A nice gentle reminder to pick up the Word of God this morning. I love the scripture in Isaiah that says "No weapon that is formed against you will prosper."

Have a wonderful week Kathi!

Marydon Ford said...

Beautiful post, Kathi.
TTFN ~ Marydon

Pop over & join me ~
blushingrosetoo.blogspot.com

We are having 6 GIVEAWAYS tomorrow, enter on Dec. 2 post.

Heather said...

i am going to look that up and read it today!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Kathi, I love Beth Moore studies! I've done part of this one. Love the excerpts you included in your post today! My two favorite Bible stories are Esther and Ruth! I could read them over and over! :) We watched a movie at the end of the study at church...I'll try to find the name of it. But it was based on Esther and really good! I'll let you know! ~hugs, Rhonda :)

caring for the garden said...

Kathi,
I participated in Beth Moore's study on Esther about a year ago. It was such a facinating and informative book. Who could guess the intricasies of how it played out. God is definitely in control. He sees far further ahead and plans for each and every action taken by the enemy. Praise His holy name. Such love He has for all his children. Nancy (Shelley Stuewe's mom)

caring for the garden said...

Kathi,
I participated in Beth Moore's study on Esther about a year ago. It was such a facinating and informative book. Who could guess the intricasies of how it played out. God is definitely in control. He sees far further ahead and plans for each and every action taken by the enemy. Praise His holy name. Such love He has for all his children. Nancy (Shelley Stuewe's mom)

Sharon said...

Cute picture Kathi! I'm glad you're enjoying your study. I found my Beth Moore book and am going to start again.

I love you!
Shar

nannykim said...

Is this her newest study?? I haven't done that one yet!! Sounds great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails